November 30, 2008

Very warm air

We have very warm air over us today...temperatures are already in the lower to mid 50s. There is some fog around and some high clouds associated with the warm front pushing north (see sat picture). The clouds should lessen during the afternoon..and where sun some through the temperature will rise rapidly to 60F and more. A short-term computer forecast (see image)...shows you where to go...warmest temps (deep orange and reds) are on the western foothillss of the Cascades and along the coast. Oregon will be much warmer and sunnier..particularly out of the often foggy Willamette Valley.
Eastern Washington will be fogged in..especially in lower areas...so don't head there!
Next system should get here late Monday...so most of tomorrow should be dry. I am heading out for a hike...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure your comments are civil. Name calling and personal attacks are not appropriate.

Should I Let AI Write My Blogs?

I spend a lot of time thinking about and writing my blogs.   Could AI apps do the work for me?   Could any of you tell the difference? Well,...